North Eastham Master Plan Workshop
Wednesday, June 8, 2022 | 5:30 PM - 7 PM | Eastham Public Library (190 Samoset Rd)
The North Eastham Master Plan consultant team, led by Union Studio Architecture, will facilitate the second in a series of three workshops for Eastham residents and members of the public.
- At this meeting the project team will present design concepts for the town-owned T-Time, Town Center Plaza, and Council on Aging properties based on public input and analysis. How should these concepts be further changed or refined?
- Alternative participation options will be provided for those unable to attend this workshop in-person. To learn more about these options stay tuned to our project website at www.northeasthammasterplan.com.
- Final concept plans will be shared by the project team at a third meeting in October, date and time to be announced.
RECAP: Public Workshop #1
- During the first public workshop, held on Wednesday, May 11, the Master Plan team requested community input on rough "bubble diagrams" showing a variety of site layouts that could meet the objectives of the Town's T-Time Committee Recommendations.
- Individuals not able to attend the first workshop were invited to give input on their own time during an online public comment period, ending Friday, May 27, 2022. Visit the project website at www.northeasthammasterplan.com to view all materials from the first public workshop, watch the meeting video, and give your input through a brief online survey.
For more information on these public workshops and the North Eastham Village Center Master Plan Project, visit the project Facebook page, or project website.