- Recreation & Beach Department
- Programs & Participation
Programs & Participation
The Town of Eastham Recreation & Beach Department offers a wide variety of programs and events throughout the year to the community.
Seasonal Rec Programs
Please visit the appropriate seasonal tab below for a list of programs. General registration periods are listed.
2022 Registration & Permission Slips
View & Print: 2022 Child Permission Form Paper
View & Print: 2022 Registration Form
Winter Programs - December-January-February
Registration begins in November
Stay tuned for more info about winter programming.
View Current Brochure: TBD
View Winter Basketball: TBD
- Basketball (K through 6th grade)
- Little Kickers Soccer (ages 3 to 4)
- Carol's on the Green
- Indoor Tennis
- Indoor Soccer (K through 6th grade)
- Drama Workshops
- Fun Fridays
- Indoor Pickleball
- Annual Free Family Skating
- School Vacation Programs
Summer Programs - July-August
Registration begins early for full summer programs
Registration will take place later in the spring. Summer Rec is a 6 week program that runs from July through the middle of August.
Please stat tuned for Summer Rec 2023. There is no registration at this time.
All other summer programing is determined on staffing, so please visit this website for future updates.
Please contact the Eastham Recreation Department for more information at 508-240-5974.
- Summer Recreation Program
- Summer Recreation Program early drop off
- Sumer Recreation RLT Program
- Swim Lessons (Not Offered)
- Swim Team / Swim Meets (Not Offered)
- Mommy and Me Swim (Not Offered)
- Co-Ed Basketball Program (Not Offered)
- Tennis Lessons (Not Offered)
- Summer Soccer Program (Not Offered)
- Pick-up Basketball (Not Offered)
- Pickleball Clinics (Not Offered)
- Stand-Up Paddle Board (Not Offered)
- Yoga at First Encounter Beach
- Zumba at First Encounter Beach (Not Offered)
- Family Games on First Encounter Beach (Not Offered)
- Drop-In Coloring & Games on the Windmill Green (Not Offered)
- Family Beach Game Nights (Not Offered)
- Giant Beach Chess & Checkers (Not Offered)
- Kid's Karaoke Night on the Windmill Green (Not Offered)
- Adventures in Clamming (Not Offered)
- Outdoor Boot Camp (Not Offered)
- Guided Historical Bike Rides
Fall Programs - September-October-November
Registration begins in August
- Soccer (Tots through 6th grade)
- Field Hockey
- Beach Club (K through 2nd grade)
- Bike & Hike (K through 5th grade)
- Flag Football (3rd through 5th grade)
- Cookies, Crafts & More
- Adult Pick-Up Basketball (Outdoor)
- Friday Movie Club
- Windmill Weekend Parade & Kids Raffle
- Annual Thanksgiving Rubber Duck Race
- Roller Skating Field Trip
- Finch Skate Park
- Disney On Ice
- Basketball Clinics
We have adult programs year round as well. Visit our Adult Programs page to view current or expected offerings.
Daily Beach Yoga at First Encounter 7:30am-8:30am
Submit: Adult Registration Waiver
The Eastham Recreation & Beach Department provides an after-school program that runs from 2pm-5pm Monday - Friday. The kids have the opportunity to play games and work on their homework. Snack is provided during the program.
The after-school program is $10 per day and goes until June.
To register please contact us at 508-240-5974.