- Town Clerk
- Vital Records
Request a Certified Copy
Certified copies of birth, death and marriage certificates are available for $10 each. Certificates can be ordered in person at the Town Clerk's office or mail to 2500 State Highway, Eastham, MA 02642. Please call the Town Clerk's office at 508-240-5900, ext. 3226 to verify that the record you seek is available.
- For a birth certificate, include the child's name and date of birth
- To order a marriage certificate, include the name of one or both of the spouses and the date of marriage
- To order a death certificate, include the name of the decedent and the date of death
- For funeral homes, the burial permit fee is $10 payable to the Town of Eastham.
Record Fee Payment
Send payments by:
- Check payable to the Town of Eastham for the number of certificates desired
- Stamped self-addressed envelope
Research of the Town of Eastham ancient records can be conducted in the following ways:
- By contacting the town clerk's office in person, by mail, or by email. The fee for certified copies of birth, marriage and death certificates is $10 per copy. We regret that research of actual records can only be conducted by town hall staff.
- Early vital records are on the computer at the Eastham Public Library and are also available on the library website.
A research fee of $25 per hour applies. The fee for certified copies of birth, marriage and death certificates is $10 per copy. We regret that research of actual records can only be conducted by town clerk staff.