- Planning Division
- Eastham Business Gateway
Eastham Business Gateway
The Town of Eastham is the "Gateway to the Outer Cape," a place where Cape Cod’s storied history, unique village character, and unparalleled natural beauty serve as the backdrop for a vibrant community of year-round and seasonal residents, thriving local businesses, and civic and recreational opportunities for all ages.
Eastham's reputation as a world-renowned tourist destination, its growing year-round population, and the town's geographic location as the sole point of access to the Outer Cape towns of Wellfleet, Truro, and Provincetown all make it an ideal location to start or grow a business.
Start or Grow a Business in Eastham
Eastham's Planning & Economic Development staff are ready to assist business and commercial property owners seeking to work in the Town.
Support is provided for both existing and prospective businesses, in the form of:
- one-to-one business outreach;
- development project review for new/expanding businesses;
- proactive communications on Town projects that impact the business community.
Projects & Programs
Town of Eastham Planning & Economic Development staff are continuously seeking opportunities to support and facilitate economic opportunity in the town. Explore the links below to learn more about our projects, programs, and initiatives.
- Exterior Improvement Program NEW!
- Outdoor Dining Bylaw (2022)
- Route 6 Corridor Improvement Project (ongoing)
- North Eastham Village Center Master Plan (ongoing)